1. I'm either a genius for thinking of this, or an idiot for not doing this earlier (I did a little math at the end of this to make myself feel smarter, just in case I fall into the latter category): if you put the peanut butter on the outside of the heel piece of bread your kids will never know they are eating the heel. Add fluff to guarantee success.
If I stick to this trick instead of throwing out the heels (or turning them into breadcrumbs, which is what i usually do) I will save myself about 3-4 loaves of bread a year.
2. There are PURPLE bell peppers. I had no idea. How cool is that?
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 Cheese Italian Blend - Parmesean, Romano and asiago (I use this )
Rough chopped almonds
1. Pre-heat over for 425
2. Toss fresh green beans in olive oil to coat, add salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
3. Spread single layer of beans out onto pan (I used pamper chef stonewear) and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Turn beans over and add almonds. Roast for 10 more minutes.
5. Flip beans again and add cheese. Leave in for 5 more minutes.
Everything should be perfectly roasted and ready to enjoy!